Monday, June 22, 2009

First Blog Post!

I'm so excited to be starting this! So a little about me and what this blog is all about...


My name is Lisa and i'm from the outskirts of Seattle, Wa. As a SAHM I can get pretty stir-crazy, so I needed something to do that didn't involve playing "monsters" with my son or singing songs from "Yo Gabba Gabba" LOL. I was also loving all the boutique hair accessories and dress up tutu's but I just couldn't justify such a hefty purchase! That's when I decided to start making hair bows for my daughter. In the begining I wasn't planning to make them for anyone other than her, but I found that I really enjoy making them and it kind of feeds my need to find "an outside job" (because I really do LOVE staying at home with my kids!) I really want to offer my customers boutique quality accessories at a more affordable price. Please check back often, I will be coming out with new items everyday! If you have any custom requests, don't hesitate to send me an email!

Thanks,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa! i stopped by to check out the site! ITS GORGEOUS!!!! who'd you have do it? and I looooove the bows! now if i just had a little girl :(

    Cassidy (jm march 09)
    the1sttimearound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete